Bookings, reservations & balances:
* To make a booking or reserve a date, a deposit is required. This deposit is taken off your final balance. Balance is then payable 2 weeks before the appointment date. I do not hold any dates without a deposit.
Cancellations and refunds:
* There will be a full refund if I cancel your appointment due to some unforeseen personal reasons beyond my control.
* There will be a 50% refund for cancellations of package bookings (only in cases where the depsoit was 50% of the total package quote given for your appointment at the time of your enquiry)
* There will be no refund if you cancel your booking for any foreseen or unforseeen reasons including natural disasters. ( Out of courtesy, I may make a small refund to you if I am able to refill the date, so really, ideally its in your interest to cancel the booking well in advance to allow me time and have a chance of refilling the cancelled date. I would let you know if I was able to refill the date and then make the refund accordingly.)
Price and information on this website:
* I reserve the right to change and update prices and information on this website without prior notice to you. However the quote given to you at the time of your enquiry will be upheld until the end of your appointment.
Recommended friends and other wedding suppliers:
* Out of courtesy, I may be able to recommend to you other wedding professionals that I have worked with in the past and in my view their work is excellent. However please note that I do not take responsibility of any failures on their part to fulfill your expectations.
Your agreement with me:
- When you decide to proceed with the booking by paying a deposit, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
- Once you have paid a deposit, I will turn away any possible enquiries for the date that you will have requested. Therefore if you decide at any point to cancel, I would be grateful if you let me know as much in advance as possible.
Thank you very much for your kindness.